Okay, so I have become a "blogger!" Tiff and Miranda talked me into it. I love to read everyones blogs, it is so fun to see what everyone is up to.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, so I have become a "blogger!" Tiff and Miranda talked me into it. I love to read everyones blogs, it is so fun to see what everyone is up to.
Posted by Jamie at 2:33 PM
4 comments:
Yeah!! welcome to the blogging world. Thanks for letting me watch Addison today, she is to adorable.
I am so excited!! I think this is the greatest way to keep up to date with everyone. I look forward to your posts.
Miss you:)
Hey blogger, I hope it is ok. I got your link off of Miranda's. I think this is so much fun. Life gets busy and it is great to keep up to what people are doing.
Jamie, this is great! Finally a way to keep up on you life. Now if you could talk the rest of the fam into doing the same.
Post a Comment