Monday, January 5, 2009

Stuff..!

We hope everyone had a fun holiday season! The time went by quickly, but I am very happy to have our "normal" life start again.



Our Christmas was fun, Jon was at the F.D. Ayden and Addi were lucky to have Santa deliever their presents at G-ma and G-pa Leavitt's house this year.

During the holiday we were so busy (wasn't everyone?), it was crazy but a ton of fun! We went to movies, sledding, hung out with family and friends and played games and of course watched football (GO UTES)!!


On New Year's eve, we hung out with our friends. Ate and played games..good times as always, thanks Whitney's! Jon had to miss out on that night too, he was working.


Ayden goes back to school tomorrow, she has been asking everyday when it is time to see Miss Jan and Miss Lori??

We hope 2009 is a wonderful year for everyone!!

Christmas Eve at G-ma Walkenhorst's




Christmas Morning at my parents

5 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

Glad you guys had a great holiday!

The Whitney's said...

Sounds busy and crazy! I enjoyed my time with you over the holiday season.

The Oldroyd's said...

Very busy but looks like you had fun. I know those holidays with out the hubby. Ryan worked Christmas day and New Years Eve. Thank goodness for sweet family and friends to be with.

Grandma Susie said...

Don't you just love the holidays? It looks like you had a great month of celebrating.

The Redhead said...

Jamie, Hi! Its Raegan. I have to say that your girls are beautiful and your family is so cute. You look great. How are you and what are you up to? Do you ever talk to Steph anymore? I need to call her, its been forever. Anyway, hope you don't mind me checkin out your bloggy blog.