
We love them both so much! We are truly blessed to have them as parents and Grandparents. The are very selfless and absolutely love spending time with their family!!
Have a wonderful anniversary, We love you both!!!

We love them both so much! We are truly blessed to have them as parents and Grandparents. The are very selfless and absolutely love spending time with their family!!
Have a wonderful anniversary, We love you both!!!
Posted by Jamie at 2:02 PM
6 comments:
Oh, I LOVE your mom and dad and I haven't seen them for so long! It was great to see them on your blog! Tell them hi for me and that I TRULY miss them!
Oh thnks Jamie that was so sweet of you! We love our families and tell Karmen HI.
Congrats Al and Judy!! We love you and you have been like parents to us Mills girls and we appreciate it! Hope you have many more years together!!
Kudos to your sweet mom and dad!
Very Sweet! Happy Anniversary to your parents!
Wow, 43 years! How wonderful! Congrats to your parents.
Post a Comment