Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Addison Kate!!



Our little Addi's birthday is today! We had her party with our families on Sunday. She performed perfectly..she was so cute and funny eating her yummy cake. She got lots of fun things we are so lucky to have her as part of our family, she is a great little girl! We have been very fortunate, both of our girls have been such good babies and are so much fun! Happy Birthday Addison Kate!!!





GIVE ME MY CAKE...NOW!!!






Oh...my belly hurts!





G-ma/G-pa Fitch




G-ma/G-pa Leavitt


Great G-ma Walkenhorst

9 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Happy Birthday little doll face!!

Judy said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY ADDI. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THAT WAS ALOT OF CAKE THAT YOU ATE & YOU LOVED EVERY BITE OF IT.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I love the pictures Tiffany took. I wish my children were as photogenic as yours....but that is what happens when they grow up...

Cam Ballou said...

Happy Birthday little toot! Glad you had a good party :)

Grandma Susie said...

Happy 1st Birthday little Addi! I love one year olds--still babies but experimenting with their independence. She's adorable.

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Addi! What a big girl now, time just flew bye.

Jen said...

happy birthday Addi! She is adorable! I can't believe they are already 1!

Miranda Whitney said...

Happy birthday sweet Addi, you are so adorable.

The Parks said...

I feel so bad! I don't have a computer right now and I knew it was her birthday soon. It looks like she had a fun day! She looks adorable in the pig tails!