Saturday, August 2, 2008

Date Night


Miss Ayden has been wanting to see Space Chimps. I figured it was time that she and I had a date. My parents watched Addi for us, we went to lunch, went shopping and then went to the movie.


Yummy lunch at Red Robin



I try and do a date with just Ayden every so often, since she gets the brush off a lot, thanks to her little sister. :)



Just "lips" this time Mom, no peace.




She is so fun to be with, she loves to shop, eat lunch and do whatever else "Big Girls" do.



It doesn't get any better than popcorn and diet coke at the movies!





Thanks to Katelin and Baylee, Ayden HAS to do the "peace and lips" pose in her pictures.


Ayden took this of me...she wanted me to do the "Peace and lips" pose!




I would recommend this movie, it was pretty good and funny.
My favorite character was the Commander Chimp (aka: Putty from Seinfeld) he was so funny!!

8 comments:

Newt said...

That's so cute. We took Drew and Kaidence to Wall-E the other day and Drew kept saying he wanted to turn the TV off haha. Kids say the funniest things. Oh and motion sickness is not a pleasure it is a curse I hate it so so much. I just got sick tonight coming down Millcreek Canyon ugh!! Granted I was messing around trying to find some anti-itch ointment in a first aid kit because freaking stinging nettle attacked me. UGH!!!

Cam Ballou said...

Cute pictures! Too busy for us though, eh?? :) Just teasing! The movie was cute wasn't it?

The Parks said...

I will have to go see it even if I have to go a lone. Carson is still too young to sit through a movie. He loves baby einstein though.

Jon said...

So that's what you do while I'm at work getting cooked in a fire.

Miranda Whitney said...

Sounds like you two wild girls have a fabulous time and the pics are way cute.

The Oldroyd's said...

Glad you liked it, we really enjoyed it when we went.

Liz said...

What a fun idea. Mike is taking Sarah to the father and son's outing at our ward coming up in a couple weeks so the can have some daddy daughter time. (yes, he knows she's a girl) :-) Those are some HOT "peace and lips" poses. :-)

Will you run a race with me next month? If so, you're in charge of motivating me and getting me in shape for it. (I'm not a runner)

Judy said...

Addi was so happy. She also likes to shop!