Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm tired!!! (or just lacking my youthfulness)


Holy cow! We had a crazy and fun week. The highlights were: petting zoo at Gardner Village on Tues. My birthday dinner on Wednesday with my parents and niece. (yes I am freakin' old)!. Friday, went to the canyon roasted marshmallows and ate dinner with our friends. Saturday we went to Draper Days. We went to the parade, went back to G-ma Walkenhorsts made a yummy b-fast (thanks Jon and Barry). Made a slippin slide and played in the swimming pool, had a BBQ and watched fireworks!! Ok, I am so tired and so are my girls.

4 comments:

Damaris said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend. I love the busy weekends, but I also love getting back the the slow paced week when it's all over. Happy Birthday!

Miranda Whitney said...

You seriously are always on the go 24/7, I wish I had that much energy. What a good time Millcreek was :)

Cam Ballou said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Sexy picture of Jon. Cute pics of Addi, she is always so smiley.

Shawna said...

Sounds like you have had a lot of fun...and Happy Birthday.