Hey little girl...you have to have towel on the seat to keep your pretty boy white Chino pants from getting dirty? You should just take them off because then they wouldn't get wrinkled either (and you might get more business that way too) - Ben
Not many people have the priviledge of have "Mr. Gump" mow their lawn. You should feel honored to have him visit every week!!! Perhaps you could make a poster size picture and put it on the wall!
Jon and I have been married for 13 years. We have 3 CUTE girls, Ayden, Addison and Ella. Jon is a firefighter for the UFA. He also owns a lawn care business. I stay at home with my girls!
7 comments:
What a NERD!! :-) I saw your comment on my MILF blog - thanks and NO I'm not getting sick of you! Thanks for the support.
Hey little girl...you have to have towel on the seat to keep your pretty boy white Chino pants from getting dirty? You should just take them off because then they wouldn't get wrinkled either (and you might get more business that way too) - Ben
haha funny!! I love your new layout its adorable! xoxo
HA HA!!!
I am so grateful for Forrest, he is the man.
Thanks John................
Not many people have the priviledge of have "Mr. Gump" mow their lawn. You should feel honored to have him visit every week!!! Perhaps you could make a poster size picture and put it on the wall!
Sweet ride! I just saw on your profile that you like Bon Jovi. I hope they come here someday soon, because I LOVE them.
Post a Comment