Monday, May 19, 2008

CUTE!


I had to share these 2 pictures, because they are so cute! We were doing yard work all day, cute Katie came over and wanted to play with Addi. She took her home for a little while and when she came home she had the cutest hair! Katie and Danielle put Addi's hair in pig tails. She looked SO cute!

9 comments:

Tiffany Anderson said...

Oh...I love it. She is so freakin adorable. How come I never realized she has such cute dimples? I can't believe how big she is, it makes me sad not be there to play with her:(

jen said...

I love it when their hair gets long enough to actually do something with it. Taylor was a baldy so she had the "pebbles" hairstyle for a while, you know one tiny ponytail on top of her head. Glad to see your baby has hair you can play with. Kai had tons more hair than his sister, not fair! What cute girlies you have!

Miranda Whitney said...

Oh my gosh so is so adorable I just love it!!

Katie Ann said...

Awww,
Addison is sooooooo cute! Me = :S
Anyways I like the top pic on the bright side! Hahaha. I LOVE YOU GUYS and Addi :)

Danielle said...

She is so cute but doesnt like her hair done. I alway wish one of my babies had lots of hair that I could do their hair so cute, now its no fun to do their hair, more of a chore.

Tiffany Anderson said...

I was looking at this again and I think Addi has more hair than Kaidence. I put her hair in pigtails after I saw these pictures/

Newt said...

AAAAHHH she is so cute!! I really can't believe how much hair she has it's amazing.

Shawna said...

What a little cutie patutie in those piggies!

Jen said...

way cute! I love the pig tails! She's adorable