Friday, May 9, 2008

My lil' gymnast

Ayden has been taking gymnastics for one month. She is taking gymnas. from, Academy West. She loves it so much! Her class is called the "Flippen Frogs!" She is the youngest in her class, but almost the tallest. She goes every Thursday, for one hour. It is amazing after only a month, how she is starting to get pretty flexible.

Yesterday, I took some pictures of her.

She loves her coaches, Heather and Callee. She corrects me everytime I call them a teacher, "Mom, they are my coaches!"
( Sorry,my bad!)


Stretching with Coach Callee





























Forward roll







4 comments:

Jen said...

CUTE!! I have been wanting to get Malia in dance or gymnastics really bad too. How much do you pay?

The Whitney's said...

That is awesome! I took Gymnastics when I was little and I loved it! What she learns will stay with her for so long! I hope too see her in the Olympics!! Go Ayden!!!

Katie Ann said...

I agree with Kelli! I also took Gymnastics but the only thing I hated about it was the gay instructer I had.... Mr.Paul! YUCK! Well I don't want to scare ya Ayden, but HAVE FUNN!

Miranda Whitney said...

That is so cute!!