Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


What a great Mother's Day, I had. We went to dinner with Jon's parents Saturday night. We went to the Olive Garden and came back to our house and gave Jon's Mom her gifts. Ayden had a fun time playing with G-ma and G-pa Fitch. It was so nice to visit with them. We hadn't done that in awhile. We really enjoy spending time with them. They mean so much to us!

Sunday, all of Jon's meetings were cancelled..yahoo! He made me a yummy breakfast. He made french toast with wonderful cinnamon bread from Great Harvest. He gave me a beautiful hanging flower for our yard. Ayden made me a cute flower pot at her Primary activity. Ayden got to sing in sacrament. She was so sweet..even if she didn't sing too much:) My parents surprised me and came to our sacrament meeting. I was so surprised.
We went to my parents Sunday night for a BBQ, which the men did. It was yummy food. We had steak, chicken, salad, chip/dip, veggies, baked potatoes, rolls. And for dessert, homemade cheesecake. We had a great day!

It was such a great Mother's day. Jon and I are so blessed to have our wonderful Mothers. Our Mom's have been the best example of love, patience, and support.
We love our Mom's SO much!!!
I hope all of you had a great day too!!

3 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

Happy Belated Mother Day! It looks like you had a great day! You look great and your outfit is darling!

The Whitney's said...

Happy Mothers Day Jamie! I'm glad is was a good day. You are such a great Mom.

The Parks said...

I hope you had a great mother's day! You have such an adorable family!